IT solutions’ providers have been challenged with disruption and competition for several years. This is partially due to a change in customer buying cycles as technology poses its own challenges within the industry. IT consolidation continues to create both larger competitors and pressure from the very vendors resellers represent. These, and additional, factors continue to create a market that’s both unpredictable and complicated.
Anyone in the industry should be prepared to quickly adapt and learn new skills to remain successful in the ever-changing IT solutions’ space.
Varnex University is offering a new program to teach IT solutions’ sales reps, business owners and industry leaders how to remain at the top of their game during this disruption. The Sales Skills Boot Camp is a week-long course with workshops, role-playing and sales tactic strategy that covers the below topics:
- Understanding the role of technology in today’s business operations and IT teams
- Identifying the emerging technology solutions and categories that are most valuable
- Developing the professional credibility needed to target, engage, and lead customers across commercial, public sector, and regulated industry segments
- Building a high-performance sales machine that produces predictable, repeatable, profitable results through digital processes
- Adopting the proven sales skills, tactics, and processes that are used by the highest-performing sales reps in the industry
- Creating a dynamic platform for prospecting opportunities with both new and current customers
Varnex University just celebrated its 6th year as an established, leading institution that modernizes sales tactics within the IT space. For more information about joining Varnex as a Synnex reseller partner, for access to their programs and training, click here to email the Varnex team.