Patriot has been successfully developing innovative cyber security solutions for our global customers, in both government and commercial sectors, for over twenty years. Learn more about Patriot cyber security solutions below.
When data is at rest or in motion, organizations of all sizes need the proper protection in place to maintain security. Patriot data security solutions include:
- Data loss prevention: Discover where data is stored, understand its location, and monitor its use to prevent costly data breaches.
- Full disk encryption: Regardless of whether data is stored physically, virtually, or in the cloud, encryption solutions ensure confidentiality and data integrity.
- File integrity: Validate the operating system and application from which a user is modifying a file. Realize the who, what, where, and when of configuration changes.
- Database protection: Database encryption, activity monitoring, and backups, ensure confidentiality and availability of data.
Patriot can deploy a combination of the following network security solutions tailored to your organization’s unique network infrastructure. Patriot network security solutions include:
- Intrusion prevention systems (IPS): IPS record network traffic and analyze activity to prevent advanced malware threats and zero day vulnerabilities.
- Firewall/unified threat management systems (UTMs): In addition to traditional firewall capabilities (e.g., packet filtering and VPNs), UTMs enable protection of non-IP based legacy devices which often control critical infrastructures.
- Network access control (NAC): NAC improves network security by limiting availability of resources to devices that comply with predefined security protocols.
- Advanced malware protection (AMP): AMPs find, fix, and freeze malware detected within organizational networks.
- Email, web & domain name security: DNS security extensions filter email spam, monitor web traffic for malicious sites, and control the traffic end users can access.
Edge Security (Endpoint Security)
Implementing Patriot’s edge security solutions provides a layer of security by monitoring your organization’s endpoints. Patriot’s edge security solutions include:
- Mobile device security management (MDSM): MDSM administers and controls what, when, and where, users can access applications, reducing the risk of unauthorized access and preventing organizational data leakage.
- Industrial control systems solutions (ICS): Routers and firewalls that address SCADA and DCS control systems, enabling asset identification and management as well as embedded security.
- Configuration and vulnerability management: Vulnerability scanners identify, classify, and remediate vulnerabilities such as open ports and misconfigured software configurations.
- Endpoint protection: Disk encryption, host intrusion protection, and endpoint detection and response solutions ensure the protection of data at rest and in motion.
- Asset management: Understand the physical devices on your corporate network and receive notifications when new devices are added.
Only requiring your application’s binary code, Patriot uses advanced tools to identify and remediate application vulnerabilities. Patriot’s application security solutions include:
- Vulnerability management: Manage the vulnerabilities associated with in house developed applications and web based applications via scanning tools, firewalls, and secure code development.
- Mobile application management: User blacklisting and whitelisting, delivery management of applications to mobile devices, and mobile application vulnerability testing.
Learn more about our application security here.
Raw data alone is not enough to make informed cyber security decisions. Patriot security management solutions turn unstructured data into actionable intelligence. Patriot security management solutions include:
- Security intelligence: Real-time analysis of security alerts, collection of log information, and managed services.
- Security consoles: Managed services for vendor specific consoles.
Contact a Cyber Security Consultant Today
Patriot security consultants will work with your organization to achieve a thorough understanding of your environment, develop a strategy that suits your needs, and deploy a solution that secures your organization. Request a security consultation here.